Summer Reader 2016 is here! Registration opens Saturday, June 11th at 9:00am. Use the category links to register.
Cromaine Library has been part of the Hartland community since 1927. We have two locations in Hartland Township (see hours) and would like to welcome you to our Virtual Branch!
Check out our new apps for your iPhone and Android! Search for BookMyne in your phone app store today.
With a Cromaine Library card, all of this, plus so much more, is yours:
- Browse our catalog, request books & DVDs, look at your account - all without leaving home, work or school.
- Borrow from other libraries around the state and pick up at either of Cromaine's locations.
- Use our subscription databases - Free to our cardholders.
- Download Audiobooks onto your PC or laptop, then transfer them to a compatible MP3 player.
- Download eBooks directly to your PC, laptop, or mobile device.
Please remember that public, open wireless networks (even Cromaine's) provide no security for your transactions or documents at any time. Open wireless user? Please read about a serious security risk inherent in all open wireless environments, including ours.
|Sign up for our Weekly Email News|
Can't make it in to the library to get a card? Sign up online. We'll process your application and mail your card to you.
Like us on Facebook for the latest news, updates and event information: www.facebook.com/CromaineLibrary.