- Learn more as a volunteer to get the message out to your neighbors and area residents. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to a public information meeting:
- September 18, 6 pm @ Crossroads Meeting Room
- September 26, 10 am @ Crossroads Meeting Room
- October 1, 2 pm @ Cromaine Village Community Room
- October 1, 7 pm @ Crossroads Meeting Room
- Vote November 4, 2014. Look for "Cromaine District Library Ballot Proposal" and this text at the bottom of your ballot: "Shall the Cromaine District Library, County of Livingston, Michigan, borrow the sum of not to exceed Twelve Million Dollars ($12,000,000) and issue its general obligation unlimited tax bonds therefor, payable in not to exceed twenty (20) years from date of issuance exclusive of refunding, for the purpose of paying all or part of the costs of acquiring, constructing, furnishing and equipping an expansion and improvements to the Cromaine Library, including related parking and site improvements? The estimated millage to be levied in 2015 is 0.85 mills ($0.85 per $1,000 of taxable value) and the estimated simple average annual millage rate required to retire the bonds is 0.76 mills ($0.76 per $1,000 of taxable value).
A "Yes" vote will provide the money needed to update and add to the existing Village library. A "No" vote will likely close Crossroads, so that those operating (not bond) funds can be used to update the Village library.
- Contact Ceci Marlow, email@example.com or call 810-632-5200, ext 105.